Katie has been translating since 1998, editing since 2007, interpreting since 2010 and training conference interpreters since 2012. Colibri Connect was founded in 2015. Jo, Kelly, Katie and Lucie are here to help you everyday!
Katie is the founder of Colibri Connect. Her work experience includes:
- Translating from French, German, Spanish and Portuguese into English
- Simultaneous Interpreting from French, German, Spanish and Portuguese into English and English into Spanish for the Civil Society Mechanism for the Committee on World Food and Nutrition (Rome, Italy) and more recently for the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) (Rome, Italy)
- Liaison Interpreting for film directors, film producers, actors, business persons, artists and activists
- Proofreading and editing film scripts and synopses for a film production company in Malaga, Spain and TV production companies in Madrid
- Editing academic reports, brochures and museum material for an archaeological research company in Portugal
- Editing the Right to Food and Nutrition Watch
Katie travels and works in many fascinating countries. She is doing a PhD at the Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience, in Coventry, England, and participates in a variety of conferences, meetings, courses and knowledge hubs.
Contact us for more information